Out of all the medical TV shows out there I like ER the most. I have watched the entire First and Third seasons till now (each season is ~ 22 episodes).
ER is an Emmy Award-winning American medical drama series created by novelist Michael Crichton and airing on NBC. It is set primarily in the emergency room of fictional County General Hospital in Cook County, Chicago. It is produced by Constant c Productions and Amblin Entertainment in association with Warner Bros. Television Production, Inc. ER is NBC's second longest-running drama (after Law & Order), and, at 14 seasons, the longest-running American primetime medical drama of all time.
It premiered on September 19, 1994 and has been aired on Thursday nights at 10:00 for its entire run. On April 2, 2008, NBC announced that the series will return for its 15th and final season, which will run for 19 episodes before the show retires at the end of the February 2009 sweeps.
- Outstanding Drama Series (1996)
- Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series—Julianna Margulies (1995)
- Outstanding Individual Achievement in Directing for a Drama Series—Mimi Leder for episode "Love's Labor Lost" (1995)
- Outstanding Guest Actress in a Drama Series—Sally Field (2001)Outstanding Guest Actor in a Drama Series—Ray Liotta (2005)
- Awards Best Performance by an Actor in a TV Series-Drama—Anthony Edwards (1998)
- Screen Actors Guild Awards Best Performance by a Cast in a Drama Series (1996-1999) 4 wins
- Best Performance by a Female Actor in a Drama Series—Julianna Margulies (1998-99) 2 wins
- Best Performance by a Male Actor in a Drama Series—Anthony Edwards (1996, 1998) 2 wins
Which medical TV shows do you like the most?